If within 7 days from our dispatch date, you find that you are not satisfied with the product due to the following reasons, you may file a claim and return an item in its original (unused) condition and have it replaced:
• Damaged bottles / sprayers. We will evaluate the extent and cause of the damage and if we have indeed shipped out a defective sprayer / damaged bottle, we will have the products replaced. Damages that occur during transit (ex. damaged bottles, ripped packaging, etc.) may be claimed directly with the courier.
• Quality issues – presence of floaters & failed specs according to the Certificate of Analysis.
• Not the product you ordered. This is rare but it does happen especially on busy days so we apologize in advance. We will retrieve the product and have the correct item delivered to you at no expense on your part.
If the goods you receive are damaged or faulty in (defective sprayer / incorrect or mislabeled fragrance), or not what you originally ordered, please see the Filing Your Claim procedure below to start the process.
Kindly notify us immediately by calling us at +63 2 3746302 local 102 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-4pm). Damages that occur during transit (ex. damaged bottles, ripped packaging, etc.) may be claimed directly with the courier.
To assure prompt and timely resolution, please provide the Delivery Receipt number and keep all packaging materials (boxes, waybills, etc). and the damaged items for inspection.
Returns Due to Client’s Negligence
If you return items for reasons other than defects in the goods, or incomplete or incorrect delivery, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the items to us.
A penalty of Php100 per item will be charged for items to be exchanged due to the following reasons:
1) Client placed the wrong order.
2) Client placed an order in excess of what they need and want to return excess items.
You will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the items to us together with the original Invoice. Value of items returned in this nature will be available only as store credit for future purchases. No refunds will be allowed.
No invoice, no returns. Items to be exchanged shall be completely sealed and unused.
Please note: We cannot accept returned goods solely because it is not your expected fragrance or goods that we reasonably believe have been used.
In such circumstances, we will notify you that no refund will be available and you will be responsible for arranging such goods to be returned to you within 28 days of our notification.
We highly encourage that you order testers first for you to try our scents. Samples are available for purchase.
FILING YOUR CLAIM
Please file your claims within 7 DAYS upon receipt of your product. Otherwise, we will deem the product accepted and that there is no problem with the products you’ve received.
- Step 1: Please fill up this form and send the duly accomplished form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please attach photos if necessary
- Step 2: Please fill up this Replacements, Returns & Exchanges Form : http://tiny.cc/
BCReturnsExchangesForm so we can get more specifics about how you want the issue resolved.
- Step 3: Please arrange the return of the item to us together with the ORIGINAL Invoice or Delivery Receipt.
- You can send it to: BC Fragrance, Unit 6G, 20 Lansbergh Place, 170 Tomas Morato Avenue, Quezon City.
- Step 4: We’ll be processing your request as soon as the forms have been submitted and the product has been returned.
- Kindly note we will only allow products to be returned within 7 days upon receipt of your claims.
- Step 5: Please allow 7 to 10 working days for our team to investigate the matter and get back to you with a Corrective Action Report together with the Approval of your claims, if accepted.
- You will likewise be notified should there be shipping fees or payment adjustments to be made to complete the resolution of your claims